TELEPHONE: 01625 462289 MOBILE : 07813 872853
NCS Electrical Systems
REGISTERED ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
Copyright © 2014 NCS Electrical Systems . All rights reserved
To keep up with the latest news and special offers then you can follow us on the social media sites
Data, Communications and CCTV
We can provide data cabling for networking, access solutions, intercoms, Communications…
- Projects can range from a small number of network points within a single office to cabling entire buildings, and include the installation of CAT5e or CAT6 cables
- We will install all containment such as dado or mini trunking, cable trays and baskets and we can offer a full range of wall-
mounted and free- standing cabinets.
- Work can be carried out during normal office hours or out of hours according to the needs of the client.
- Complete Design, installation, Testing and Commissioning service available
NCS Electrical Systems specialise in the installation of CCTV camera systems for home or business. As your local CCTV installer we can give you affordable hi-
- We provide custom design, installation and maintenance of all types of digital CCTV systems available one the market. Whether you require a set-
up for domestic use or commercial use, we have the proper solution for you.
- We carry out a full on site survey at your business premises or home to discuss what needs are to be achieved from the installation of the CCTV equipment.
- We can then design a CCTV security system to fulfil your needs.
Call us for a free quote or survey on 01625 462289
Call us on 01625 462289 to discuss your requirements.
We can provide your Home, Office or commercial premises with complete communication systems, additional telephone and intercom points and video surveillance systems
- Complete communication systems -
Video and audio
- Intercom and door entry systems
- Access control and Gate automation
- We use and install leading industry state of the art product
- Design, Installation, Servicing and Repairs
|Electrical Design and verification|
|Inspection and testing|
|Maintenance and repairs|
|Fire and Security Alarms|
|Data and Communications, CCTV|
|Health and Safety|