TELEPHONE: 01625 462289 MOBILE : 07813 872853
NCS Electrical Systems
REGISTERED ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS
Copyright © 2014 NCS Electrical Systems . All rights reserved
To keep up with the latest news and special offers then you can follow us on the social media sites
Electrical Design and verification
All our Electrical systems are designed, installed and tested to the British standard for electrical systems BS7671 by fully qualified and experienced electricians. BS7671 is Currently in its 17th Edition .
NCS Electrical systems offer an unrivalled service to our customers, helpful from the first enquiry to the last tidy up on a job and professional throughout, we can help you from the concept of a new project or the refurbishment of an existing property right through from the design to the electrical installation by our team of experienced electricians to the inspection and testing of the electrical installation to show compliance with British standards.
We offer our services to the commercial, domestic and industrial sectors. For more information please view our recent projects or use the contact page to get in touch.
Some Domestic electrical work is notifiable to your local building control under part P of the building regulations, NCS are registered with NAPIT and carry out all required notifications on completion of works. All our work is certificated to show compliance with BS7671.
Why choose us?
Once an electrical system is installed it is imperative it is verified against the original design brief before it is put into service. NCS Electrical Systems can verify and commission your installation ensuring compliance with British Standards.
- Engineers work with the original design brief and current regulations to ensure the installation will meet its requirements
- Test results are collated and verified against design calculations
- On satisfactory completion of the dead verification the installation will be energised
- Live testing will ensure all circuits comply with regulations
- The installation is handed over to the client along with all the relevant test results and certification.
Call us on 01625 462289 to discuss your requirements today
Verification and Testing
It is important to design your installation according to its intended use and the external influences that it will encounter
- We can visit the site to discuss requirements
- We will then produce drawings, schedules of circuits and distribution board schedules
- Our Calculations ensure the compliance and safety of the design
|Electrical Design and verification|
|Inspection and testing|
|Maintenance and repairs|
|Fire and Security Alarms|
|Data and Communications, CCTV|
|Health and Safety|